Hi! Some of my friends have been using methadrone in the last few months and they are all raving about it. I am someone who is a bit more cautious with these things, and I am not sure. Are there people with knowledge about methadrone here? What are the side effects? Cheers

This is a medical website where people come to talk about medication, illnesses and other issues too... I am not sure if you will get any advice about the use of an illegal drug, which methadrone is. For what it is worth, methadrone appeared on the "market" relatively recently and therefore, drug addiction experts don't know much about the long term effects of this drug yet. No clinical studies have taken place, at least not on any large scale. Please stay away from this drug.

You don't clarify as to wether your "friends" are using the methadone as "treatment to stay clean" from a treatment clinic,or,if they are getting/or trying to get hight on it..? I am assuming the latter...that they are trying for a high?? I take methadone from a clinic daily to stop the constant struggle to stayclean from opiods...it's so annoying to hear of people using meth to "get high". Frankly,I can't imagine. I guess people do get high on this stuff,I just don't see/feel it. I would fall asleep and die..in my sleep..plain and simple. Easy way to do a suicide,if that is what you are after!
I AGREE,WITH THE PERSON ABOVE ME...STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRUG. YOU HAVE KNOW BUSINESS/OR NEED TO BE AROUND METHADONE!