I was wondering how people can’t see something that is in front of their eyes until it is all over. That was with my neighbor lately. He was always telling me about some skin problems, and how that annoying him. Anyway, he never thought to visit the doctor because of it. Seems he should do it much earlier, because it turns that he has Psoriasis, so I want to know more about it and early signs of Psoriasis.

Typically psoriasis presents as well-demarcated erythematous scaling plaques. Most often psoriasis symmetrically involves the elbows, knees, lower back and buttocks. The severity of psoriasis runs from relatively minor disease consisting of 1 or 2 small plaques to life-threatening erythrodermic psoriasis covering the entire skin surface. It is well known that, approximate 5% people with psoriasis eventually develop psoriatic arthritis. This is frequently mild but can be also and severe. There are also often involved the scalp, nails, intertriginous areas, and genitalia are. When only small areas are involved, lesions are usually asymptomatic. That means someone can’t even notice first signs of psoriasis. Those signs are just slightly itchy, or sore. Extensive body coverage with very thick, or more inflamed lesions is more likely to itch, be tender, or bleed soemtimes.