I NEED HELP my son 17 yrs old has lost almost 50 lbs in 4 months and still loosing. He has had uper and lower GI, found swollen small intestines. (2) C-T"s 1st one swollen intestines, 2 swollen lymph nodes in abd. When he eats anything he cramps, so now he wont eat, I am giving him Boost, Insure, & Slimfast just for the nutrision. More than I can cout blood work. (all looks good), the breath bacteria test I dont remember the name of all the test but sees 4 Drs. the all talk about him but NUN OF THE KNOW A DAMN THING. Sorry just out of my mind about all of this. July we will be seeing a new Dr. @ Scott & White. Any bets he dont know a thing? They 1st thought Crons but not sure now. He has done the capsul (viedo) and all looks good. The only think we know is his lymph nodes in his abd or swollen, if the dont go down on the next CT scan they will opperater to take a closer look, soneone pls help me help our drs. thank you

did the doctors ever find out what was going on with your son? My nephew is going through same thing for almost a year now. Doctors finally did colonoscopy and biopsy the swollen lymph nodes in small intestines. we are waiting for results.

New Member
1 post
What happened w/both these teens???