I need to hear what is the right primary sjogren's syndrome treatment. It is been a while I am having dry eyes and dry mouth problem and finally I was advised to have some Schirmer's test which finally confirmed my eyes incapability of wetting and also my salivary glands were inflamed and swollen and that is how I was diagnosed with sjogren's syndrome which was not caused by no other underlying condition and all I was prescribed are some tear drops and some salagen med that is about to improve my saliva production and somehow it doesn't look like I get the proper treatment so I wonder is there anyone to tell me something about what could be the best primary sjogren's syndrome treatment?

The meds you have been prescribed are actually the basic primary sjogren's syndrome treatment and it would actually help you in increasing fluid production of your tears and saliva glands in which manner you will get more chances to avoid some further complication incidence involving your lungs, kidneys and liver. Eye drops could be very effective in preventing yourself from developing certain vision problems such as blurred vision and also you are at risk of having dry skin problems and vaginal dryness so you may also consider the possibility of using some skin moisturizers daily and if needed some vaginal lubricants may help you dealing with certain problems.