I'm slim and have always had thin,toned arms. I still have slim arms but the skin along the inside top of my arms is getting "crepey"/wrinkled a little saggy (but no fat or bat wings). Is there something I can do? mesotherapy has not worked.Isn't there minimal surgery to pull the bit of skin along the arm twds the armpit, with a scar in the arm pit I could get?..or ANYTHING? I've always worn sleeveless tops & now I'm too embarrassed. thank you

I have the same problem, you failed to mention your age tho. I am 52 and with that comes some scarey things. The underarm thing is one of them. If i sit in a chair and sort of rest my elbow up at the top of the chair, i get this crepey or dimpling sort of thing going on. I also see it when i stand in the mirror to do my hair. Yuck.
Stuff is starting to go south if you know what i mean.
You can have surgery to tighten the skin in that area and you will have a scar, where there is cutting there is always the after affect.
Insurance won't cover it because it's not for medical purposes, it doesn't cause you pain and is considered for vanity reasons only.
But yes, you can have surgery.
I just live with it. I life weights every morning. If you build the muscle mass in that area, the effect of the muscle will fill in the saggy or dimply/crepey areas. Of course you can check out the hundreds of cremes and lotions on the market that claim to fix crepiness, but i have had no luck. I may have the softest arms in town but they still look like that.

Hi
I'm new on this website. I think is soooooooooo great. I'm 49 and I have the same thing in my arms. I've always been slim but this horrible crepy skin is driving me crazy. i don't wear short sleeves NEVER AGAIN.
Have you done anything since you posted this back in 2009?
Mfeits

Has anyone had the arm surgery? I would love to have it if the scar could go under the arm. I have always exercised and had nice arms but now they are icky. Saggy skin ect. Please let me know if anyone has had this surgery and how it turned out. Thanks so much