I would like to try and get some information in this way before addressing to the doctor. I spotted some sort of skin bubble on my thigh. It was filled with air and it bursted when I pressed it. Some yellowish fluid went out and that was it for that day. Several days later, two skin bubbles emerged in the same spot over night. They are not painful in any way, but still I am concerned. Should I visit the doctor immediately or not? Does anyone know anything about these skin bubbles?

I do, I have had them for nearly a month several years ago. They were up on my back and were itchy so I scratched and tore them, yellowish fluid showed up. I went to a doctor who said, after short examination, that I was suffering from impetigo. The treatment was easy and the skin bubbles were gone very fast, but to start all this, you do have to go to a doctor.