I've always had air bubbles on my fingertips every time spring comes around they don't hurt or peel though. I've popped one of them and water came out and it hurt just a little and after wards, the area where the bubble was got red. I just wanted to know, what skin condition is this and how can i treat it?

Hi:
Could this be some sort of warts. They would tend to dry out in the spring because of the sun. Could that be the case. You should have them looked at. It doesn't sound like they are spreading. Popping the bubbles might cause an infection, so I wouldn't do that. Get some answers from a doctor. There is probably some treatment for them that will give you comfort. In addition, you should find out what's causing them instead of just treating them. Let us know what the diagnosis turns out to be. Good Luck!

How old are you? I know that with younger people that you can develop something known as a 'seed wart' that looks like air bubbles in the skin and when popped they seep out a fluid that looks a bit like water. If that's the case you can use wart removal pads. It's also possible that you are creating blisters on the tips of your fingers somehow. If you are concerned about this, it would be a good idea to see a dermatologist so that s/he can provide treatment. Keep us posted!