I recently went out in the sun and got serverly sunburnt, I had been putting lotion on my arms and legs to moisturise them. I thought they had been healing well, however i took a long walk today in the heat and as I was so burnt i figured it was best to cover up. When I got home I looked at my legs and there were tiny little bubbles with water/sweat in them, on my legs and some on my arms. What should I do? I showered in cold water to cool my legs, some of the pockets have gone down, but now some of the skin is pealing, but there are still filled pockets/bubbles. Is there something special I should do? would baby oil with aloe vera help? That is the only thing I have :S Please help me! Thank you!

the little bubbles that you see is a reaction to the sun and there isn't much you can do at this point. Don't apply lotion that has a fragrance to it bc you will feel the sting from that. Aloe is good but it should be straight up with no additives. Cool water and compresses will ease the pain a little but it will take some time. Make sure you cover up when you hit the sun as you don't want to get a bad bout of sun poisoning. When that happens to me with the little water bubbles, i just run my nails over them and gently pop them letting the water out, but then you have to deal with the peeling. My grandmother used to steep some tea bags and put them on her sunburns which is an old wives tale of course.