I am new to these boards but I would really like to get some help about a problem I have been having. I am a 20 year old white male, who is married, has very good hygiene, has sexually only been with my wife, and she only been with me. With that said here is my problem. For probably just under a year now I have developed two discolorations on the left side of my scrotum. My scrotum's normal color is a lighter shade of brown, but these discolorations are pink in color. There are only two of them, one about the size of a nickel, and the other the size of a dime. The discolorations are a bit dryer than the regular skin on my scrotum. When the skin is stretched out they look just like pink spots, but when the skin contracts in colder weather, the discolorations are slightly raised above the normal height of the skin.

The spots have never itched before, but just recently within the last few days for no apparent reason have started. Not enough to bother me the whole day, but I have been putting Gold Bonds itch relief cream on the spots and it doesn't seem to subside the itching or color at all. I have not tried any new products or anything that might set it off, and I am not allergic to anything either. I also do not shave with a razor in that area as well. Can somebody please give me suggestions as to what this might be? I have not gone to a doctor about this because I just thought it might be something that would go away (as I often get dry spots on different parts of my body, but they disappear). Please give me some ideas and ask all the questions you like, I will try to answer them the best I can. Thank you very much. I would also like to add that I examine my testicles often and have not found any lumps, or bumps.

I have this same thing.. had it for about a year now.. about to go to the doctor finally. Someone else suggested it was vitiligo, but I dont know..

Any chance you still use this forum and figured out what the problem was?