Hi, I’ve had rashes on my legs in the last couple of weeks, so I went to doctor. She immediately suspected on scabies, but she sent a sample of my skin to be confirmed by microscopy just in case that she was wrong. How did you manage to cure this infection?

Hello, I know about scabies because my mother was infected a year ago. She had rash all over her arms and elbows. Mites called the Human Itch mite or Scabies itch mite cause this disorder of a skin. She had the itch especially during the night, because her bedding was infected with scabies. She started going to sauna which cleared her skin, and she cleaned her bed with steam and detergent. It was helpful, but beside that, she also used pesticide (poison) lotion specially made for the human body. Her condition improved soon, and the itches were gone. Scabies are contagious, so be careful not to touch other people too much before you cure.