I have these very small like blisters on my left hand and in between my fingers that are very itchy! They only seem to irritate me afta my left hand has come in to contact with raw meat (especially chicken). I have been to the doctors time and time again only to be told the exact same thing- Scabies! How can it be Scabies when it doesnt look anything like it and isnt Scabies supposed to be contagious? Well i hav 2 small children who havent got any of the symptoms that i have. Can anybody help me????????

Just a suggestion but it may be a form of contact dermatitis, or a more specific form of eczema called dishydrotic eczema. Try googling this term and look at the images - are they anything like you're getting?

Try buying a low dose steroid cream (available over the counter will be some form of hydrocortisone cream) to see if this helps the inflammation. If this helps then it will narrow down the diagnosis.

Let us know how you get on - hope this helps

If you are unsure of your doctor's diagnosis then see a specialist. Have you seen a dermatologist about this? I think that would be a wise move. Let me know what you think.