ok me and this  girl was doing sexual stuff i mean we didnt have sex ok i jsut rubbed my penis agaisnt her vagina not even for 10 maybe less then 10 mins i did whip the precum off my penis with my hand a few times and i went back to rubb hte penis agaisnt her vagina again im just wondering could she get pregnant by that just rubbing my penis agianst her vagina ?? please help and someone who really knows please let me know

The best way to be sure the girl you're with won't get pregnant, is to be protected. If there was no penetration, it is incredibly unlikely she will get pregnant. The penis needs to be in the vagina to actually fertilize. But remember, there can still be seamen in precum. If you want peace of mind, always be sure about the risks before engaging in any kind of sexual activity. Never be embarrassed to educate yourself, either!