ive never had sex before .. im 18 and i have these small red bumps on my penis they dont hurt but their just there .. similar to pimples & i had these bumps on my penis and it looked like a small scab & i popped it and now it its just a new skin tone now and a few more popped up like it so i popped them … they been popping up every now and then for about a month and a half now and i need help PLEASE IM FREAKING OUT and sometimes my balls itch so yeah 

well it sounds like it could be an infection,,not likely its an std,,but i wouldnt rule it out either,,could have gotten oral sex from a girl and contracted herpes,,but again that is not likely the case,,but if its been going on this long i would definitely have a doctor look at it,,there are many things that could cause this,,most are not a big deal and can be cleared up easily