I just found out I have very low testosterone and can't produce sperm, my testicles are small, it's very heart breaking, as we are trying to have a baby. I feel terrible and I don't feel like a man. Been to the doctors and they say there is no chance me ever being a natural father. I've good all my life never smoked, and exercise, eat healthy..

Hey there I am very sorry to hear that... how old are you? How big are your testicles and how much pubic hair do you have?  Are you able to ejaculate?    Did the doctors say what was wrong or. Causing these symptoms ?

I am 42, yes I can ejaculate, testicles are the size of grapes, they [doc] said they are too small, not much pubic hair,[does that matter about the hair?]

Have you ever been tested for Klinefelter's syndrome? Would you say you have less body hair than average overall or breast development? How tall are you?