Hello there! I am 22 year-old male. I am uncut and lately have been experiencing some problems with my foreskin. Ok, my foreskin has always been large and I don’t understand why my parents haven’t just got rid of it. Anyway, the problem is that the foreskin became smelly in the last couple of weeks. It is really annoying and I feel uncomfortable especially if I get lucky with a girl. What should I do? Thx

Hello there! From my point of you, there are two options for your case. One is that you have neglected you penis a little bit, and forgot all about the washing under the foreskin and stuff. Another one is again about the forgetting. This other one relates to condoms. Is it possible that you have forgotten to use a condom on one or more occasions you got lucky with a girl? Now, when you know possible reasons, you can act on your problem. Good luck!

#2 is certainly not helpful. If anything, it will make matters worse. The last thing you do when something is rotten in Denmark is to cover it up, wrap it up, or paint over it.

i think what was meant was, if you have had unprotected sex, she could have given you a sexually acquired infection which could cause those symptoms. In which case get to a GUM clinic.

Hi Guys

Im uncut too and read a solution to the this problem on another post and tried it and it works for me

First off my girlfriend refused to give me head as she said my penis smelt funny so RAN to find a solution. I could see some white stuff under the skin but i assumed this was from jerking off and unlike when you have sex not all the cum fires out. So what i do now is this

1. Pull the foreskin all the way down that I can ( At first it was tight but it loosened up after a while. The head is still sensitive but not too bad and i wash the head under the shower. when doing this I Pull the head back up and a down a few times to make sure any small pieces become unlogged.

2. I use Mouth Wash on the head of my penis. Now im not saying to dip your head into a bottle of Mouth Wash but pour a small amount into the cap and slowly drip some onto your penis head and any bits exposed . It stings like it does in your mouth but its not too bad. Wait for about 15 seconds and then wash the head with warm water. I know this seems crazy but it works . ( also make sure to get mouth wash which has alcohol in it ) It actually makes you feel really clean down there. I try to use the mouth wash down there once a week or if it smells a bit i do it for a couple of days straight. I tend to do this at night before bed. HINT: If your girlfriend is coming over try this and see if she will give you head , mine says it tastes like mint !!!!

3. If i do this at night i leave the head exposed to dry out and let some air at it . Sometimes this gets bit sore and tender but it is worth it in the long run.

4. Also I was never told this when i was little but wash under your foreskin every day. I Wish my Mum or even dad had told me to do that when i was younger and it took till my 20's to learn to do this and then it took ages for my foreskin to loosen up. but all it takes is time and patience

I hope this helps