Im 13, and i am uncut. Is it normal to only be able to pull my foreskin back like halfway maybe a bit more before it starts to feel weird? it doesnt exactly hurt, it just feels weird. When i get to a certain point, there is something attached to my foreskin and my head, but lower down it. i think this is normal, please help. Also, just out of curiosity, what is the average penis size (erect) for a 13 year old. alot of my friends say theirs are like 6 inches, but mine is only 4.

Before I masturbated and learned about sex I thought that little skin that connects your head to and foreskin rips. (like a male cherry) But trust me its normal. It does feel odd pulling it back and the first time I managed to pull my foreskin all the way back felt odd. But after a while you get used to it. My wife says that why uncut males don't need lotion to masturbate cuz the skin moves so there is no friction. Also I have never measured my penis but trust me when I say this. Guys will always lie about their size.

thanks! i pretty much knew that they were lying though haha! also, one more question, at what age should i be able to get my foreskin all the way down? is it a certain age, or just whenever?

What do you mean all the way down? Even at my age when erect my foreskin covers my penis. I have to pull it back and when I let go it goes up to the base of the head but not over it. If you just mean in general being able to pull it back with out odd or painful feeling it all depends on you and how your body develops. I was able to do it at 11 years of age but my friend couldn't. Yeah I know sounds weird but no internet back then so you talk to your friends. Anyways I am sure he can pull it all the way back now so don't worry when ever your body is ready you will be able to do it.