Hi, I know this is not the best subject, but was wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this or experienced this them selves. I would like to know what I could do to cure it. I started noticing an different odor after having my first son. Not, super strong or particularly smelly just different. Four years later I had our second son, this time the smell became a lot stronger and a little fouler. Went to Dr. said it fine. No infections never had any. Now two years later I had our daughter only to find out that I was smelling a lot like blood and spoiled cabbage. I would shower and it would go away but a few hours later It would come back. Sometime it would smell like rotten meat. I went back to several Dr. no had a reason or a solution. Because no infection to treat.
Now 19 years after the birth of our first child i am still having issues and suffer embarrassment all the time wondering if People smell me. i shower and sometimes still smell like BO or something else. I never really feel clean and fresh. It has ruined myself confidence about being intimate. I am now 41 and feel as though I may never have sex again.I hate that i can't figure this out and no Dr. has been able to help. 
Do any of you have any ideas?

different hormones can usually cause different odors down there.

Loulou51 I'm 20years old and I started having a rotton meat smell since I was about 20 wks pregnant to with my first son. I'm so confused because I don't have an infection either. But like fluid or liquid comes out down there. Help anyone?

I have had this too. My doctor gave me some pills for an infection. It went away, but now it's back. I know exactly how you feel. I don't have any discharge just an odor that smells horrible and I wonder if others can smell it too, but I think so. I saw an ad for vaginal bacteriosis from CVS and Walgreens. Next time I am there I am going to read up on this to see if it can help.

Mine smells horrible I don't even wanna walk in front of people or sit by anyone because they can smell it idk what to do

Hi ladies,cabbage smell,fish smell even onion etc can be from vb it's common in the U.K. And easily treatable,it's mainly from over washing and causing an imbalance in the bacteria below,or using shower gels douching all which are not recommended for the vagina,ask your pharmacist or doctor for metronyzadol it clears up after less than 48 hours and I'm sorry girls it's gonna keep coming back gr the slightest thing

I hope i can help you with this. Go to your obgyn and get checked for cervical erosion/cervical ectropion. It can cause all the symptoms you are talking about. In my case the ectropion got so bad, there was a bad inflammation and that's what causes the horrible smell. Your doctor can easily treat it by cauterizing the ectropion.

Hi did you ever find out what it was?

I'm sorry for your experience, however it's ggod to know that im not alone, I've tried several things ie: going to the obgyn,a urologist, and bugging my primary doctor, I've had some antibiotics prescribed,creams etc. Nothing works. I don't have any infections or venereal diseases,and my urine is clear.Very embarrasing and depressing.

My wife is a nurse practitioner and is diligent with keeping her "lady parts" in proper order. She says douching is bad and upsets the natural flora or ecosystem of the vagina. What she has been doing is using some vinegar "down there" after she washes. It helps maintain the proper pH and keeps the vagina smelling like it should.