HI, I started smoking quitting program four weeks ago, and now I see myself gaining 5 kilos. How is it possible? Is nicotine fat burner? Is there any solution to quit smoking with retaining former weight?

Perhaps, you have already heard of problems of smokers deciding to quit smoking and get additional kilos. Keep in mind that obesity is endangering your health just like smoking. Anyway, weight gain influences your heart much less than smoking, since the average smoker would have to gain over 75 to 100 pounds to put the pressure on the heart that is produced by smoking. You need to deal with weight right away because otherwise you will just make yourself another problem. Discouragement over bad appearance can even make patients to return to smoking. It is essential to rearrange your eating habits and diet in amount and quality too.