Hi all,

I always hear that from my friends, no dude its not that easy quit it at all. But I don't think so quitting cigarette is that tough. Even I met so many people who quit smoking, they never give such excuses like other do. It was all what I have gone through in my surrounding. Side effects such as

1. Heart disease

2. Cancer

3. Lung disease

4. Female infertility and pregnancy

5. Male sexuality and reproduction.

Lets share cigarette affects in what all field a part from above factors.

Do you smoke? I've been a smoker for almost 10 years now. Tried to stop couple of times, actually made it a year once.

I agree, smoking cigarettes has so many side effects. And i think all of the smokers will confirm that, but those facts alone will not convince any smoker to quit. People make bad decisions all the time like "I know alcohol is bad, but i am celebrating..." or "I know fast food isn't healthy but it's so good..." and so on.

I don't think it's the same for everybody who are trying to smoke. It's very easy to be subjective and say "Oh well, it's not that tough, my mom smoked for 30 years and she quit just like that". I just think it really depends how deep the habit of smoking has integrated with your social life.

The "social" part of smoking addiction is a lot more dangerous than the physicial.