Hi, I need help to quit smoking finally. I have been trying t do that for a few times, but without much success, as I always find the reason to take another cigarette. Any good advice would be helpful.

Hi, I know it’s very difficult to quit this bad habit, but try to think of all the harm you are doing to yourself and your family. You damage your health and make you more prone to many diseases, like lung cancer, high blood pressure, heart attack and more. It is important to build a strategy for quitting smoking. You'll have the best chance of stopping if you: get support and encouragement, find how to handle stress and the urge to smoke, and you can use medications to help you handle quitting. I propose you to set a stop date at least 2 weeks in advance so you'll have time to prepare. Make list of your reasons for quitting and read it when you feel the urge to smoke.

Hi, I stop smoking for 13 years, went on a tour in Israel came back smoking cigar, one pack a day which is equal to a pack of cigarett... I wanted to stop for 3 years and finally decided that it was enough...first step is to really want to quit...second part was to find out the best possible way which was the patch for me...it worked so well and it cut the craving totally. I have been smoke free for 3 months and feels great. The biggest problem with many smoker is the fact that they might gain some weight. Well you will but it should not be more than 6 pounds but healthy pounds...if you start going for walk after supper you should be fine... good luck where there is a will there is a way...

It will be 10 months for me this weekend I haven't had a cigarette. I have quit before but I can say this time my brain changed. I am truly a non-smoker. I was smoking 2 packs a day and had been smoking for over 40 years.

We say smoking calms us down. Yup it does, but nicotine is a stimulant. What calms us down is inhaling! Light bulb moment. It's the breathing. What I did was go to my local mall that had a stand selling the electric cigarette. I had my choice of different flavored juices with or without nicotine. I chose raspberry with NO nicotine. This is how I changed my way of thinking. I substituted the taste and smell to something more pleasant then tobacco. Because there is no nicotine you can actually smoke if you really want to. I didn't need to, I was done using it after a month. The other great thing is it came in handy months later when life became a real stressful. Instead of falling off the wagon you have it.

Good luck to you! If I can do it anyone can. If you need more info on the brand I used just let me know. Breath!