i found out about a week or so ago that i was pregnant but i start havin brown discharge 4 12 days now 5 days ago when i went loo i had bright red blood an string like mucus an some clots come out so went 2 the doc an they sent me 4 an ultrasound. they said that im havin a early stage miscarriage but that was the only bleed i had the other day an all im gettin now is some mile cramps an my tummy an a dull ache in the now part of my back. is this how its ment 2 b as i was ment 2 b bout 6w they took my blood an my hcg is low

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I found that the most common symptom of miscarriage is vaginal bleeding. This can vary from light spotting to bleeding that is heavier than your period. You may also see blood clots, a brown discharge, or other tissue that isn't clearly identifiable. You can often get cramping and pain in your pelvis or back. You may find that the usual symptoms of pregnancy, such as breast tenderness, feeling sick and having to pass urine more frequently than usual, stop unexpectedly. Sometimes there are no symptoms and your miscarriage may only be discovered in a routine scan. Take care.