I really love Kashi Go Lean Cruch as a cold cereal but I got braces a week ago and am afraid to eat it for a couple reasons.
1. Breakage
2. It hurts!
I can chew through the pain, it is really any breakage that concerns me. My question is does anyone eat a cold cereal that has a pretty good amount of fiber but is softer? Flakes, crispies, O's not really picky about that, anything goes. Just something to keep my bananas happy!! :banana:

Thanks!

Kellogg's All-Bran is supah high in fiber, but it takes some doctoring to make it palletable. It's very plain jane.

We also buy the store brand of bran flakes. Still high in fiber, but a little easier to eat.

Both of those are soft enough to eat with braces. The Kellogg's All-Bran is pretty good when it's been heated in the microwave too.

Oatmeal..

simply the right thing to do

I like Fiber One. It has more fiber than All Bran (14 g per 1/2 cup vs. 13g). It tastes better too.

Consider making muffins--you can make banana bran muffins with honey that will pack a fiberful punch--and they are soft, tasty and freezer-friendly!

I tried that the other day. I then added banana. Then raspberries. Then another 2 packettes of Splenda. Whew. It was edible then, but I was afraid toward the end, when the banana was running thin. I'm going to need more fruit to finish the box! :D