Hey there,

My best friend Janny, started to follow F factor diet program. She started to go to the some fitness program, and almost every girl there is following this diet program. It is OK, she finally decide to move, to take control over her weight and her body. But, the only problem in this whole situation is because she doesn’t know that much about this diet program, and she doesn’t want to ask those girls, because she is afraid that she is going to be stupid.

I was hoping that you can help me. My question is can you give me sample of high fiber foods recommended by F factor diet?

Thank you! 

Hi, It is always a bad thing when you want to follow some diet program and you don’t have a clue about this. But, OK. I guess that we, with some experience, are here to help as well. So , here is your sample. For breakfast, you should eat one container of 0 percent Fage yogurt with 1/2 cup of All Bran cereal, of course, you should eat 3/4 cup blackberries and one ounce of walnuts. The best option for lunch is turkey burger on a whole-wheat bun topped with lettuce and tomato and a tossed salad. You can grab a snack between lunch and dinner, and if you want to snack, you should eat one whole-wheat, high fiber tortilla topped with tomato sauce and low-fat mozzarella cheese. And, there comes a dinner, where you should eat two cups of mixed greens, macaroni and cheese (recipe included), one cup of steamed broccoli.

It is very simple, all you need to ask your self is what are high fiber foods. Once you make a selection, you will see that this is pretty easy. So, fiber is the indigestible part of a plant, and you can find it in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, legumes, beans, nuts. So, basically, you can eat this any time.

I totally agree with this menu sample – it is so simple, but so correct at the same time. Once you learn to follow this menu sample, you will be able to learn so much about this F factor diet program.I am not sure are there any literature about this program, but I am sure that your friend will be able to find more.

Good luck! 

Good day,

Thank you so much! I am sure that this menu sample plan will be good for her and helpful as well. It seems to be pretty simple, and I think that this is even why all the girls from her group are on this diet program. It makes a sense.

I was talking with one friend of mine, and she told me that this one is pretty good and quality diet program.

Anyway, I just can describe how happy I am because I will be able to help her anyway.

Thank you so much and if you have anything to say again, feel free to do that.