Has anyone ever had white spots or patches on throat?? I had my tonsils removed years ago. I just wondered if anyone had this symptom linger for months and then went away..or if there's any home remedy to make it heal quicker...this is driving me nuts! I've already been to the ent and he said it was drainage...ever here of that? Thanks in advance for your replies.

DRAINAGE!!!!!!!? What the heck!!!?

Anyway I will guarantee you that what you have is a bad case of Thrush - or yeast infection! We ALL of Candida/Yeast in our bodies! Some more than others! So if your diet is high in Carbohydrates and sugars you WILL get Thrush and other yeast infections OVER and OVER again! One of the best ways' to deal with this is via a Candida Cleansing program - that you can get through your local health food store! It takes a LOT of changes but EVERYONE I know that has gone through it, come out the other end a changed and revitalized person! Classic symtpoms of too much yeast are 1. Thrush in the throat or sexual organs! 2. Lethargy 3. Swollen lymp nodes 4. feeling "not well" 5. Recurrences of the "same symptoms" over and over again!

In the mean time NEVER take sugared or fake sugared throat lozenges - they should be banned as far as I'm concerned! Gargle with VERY wam water with a high concentration of salt disolved into it! Do this SEVERAL times a day! You can swollow a tablespoon of vinegar 2 or 3 times a day - this counter attacks the yeast! Start taking Acidopholus and any other probiotics! Take Vitamin C and build up your immun e system! You have to take out as much sugar from your diet as possible NO alcohol of any sort! I swear that you should start seeing an improvement quickly after starting your detox! I hope this helps you and good luck and health!

Thank you so much for your reply, I definetly eat way too many carbs and sugar. I'm just concerned that it lasted so long, I've been on 3 different antibiotics since October. I will start gargling with salt water tonight and the same with the vinegar. There's a health food store at the top of my street, I will go there tomorrow. Thank you again for the well needed reply.

Actually honey, you taking so much antibiotics will be a HUGE reason for this recurring! When you take Antibiotics I GURANTEE you that right after you stop with them up come the Candida!!! It's CLASSIC! Thus the reason why so many women are told to go on Probiotics while they are on Antibiotics! Because if they don't right after they finish the Antibiotics the will be suffering from severe yeast infections - so this makes TOTAL logical sense that you have suffered so long with it! Candida is in our bodies, and it will come through anyway it can! and if you add to it - via sugars, carbs, antiobitoics etc, you are guaranteed never to get rid of it! So good luck and health! The word of the day for you is PRO-BIOTICS!!!

Going to try the salt and lay off sugar and carbs. But I have no gallbladder will it hurt to take the vinegar?