Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I just read a post on this topic and I would like to add some input. Although I am no professional, only a graduate student in biology, I do have some insight on this matter. I experience tightness in my throat occasionally, the sensation feels like strangling, however, there are no physical symptoms that can be seen. I also have issues beathing at times where my yawning reflex becomes activated and I find myself gasping for air. Many years ago I was alarmed and saw many physicians (that diagnosed me with Asthma and more) yet I was not convinced. Currently, I have come to accept my condition. I am almost certain that 75% is due to increased cortisol (stress) levels and well, the other 25% is misc. BUT, I am convinced that the silent culprit is a fungus that enjoys a daily nutritious diet on behalf of it's lovely host, me! And the more carbs I dump into my body, the more stressed I become. It is known that fungus releases neurotoxins which may cause anxiety. Well, anxiety leads to stress and more stress leads to anxiety and this never-ending positive feedback loop continues until a break is introduced. This break can be anything from diet to exercise and antifungals( if your physician detects a need to perscribe otherwise, good luck). I find that hot yoga (Vinyasa) does the job, any time I feel stressed and anxious I go to yoga to release some stress and find the remainder of my day to be much more bearable. My reason for commenting is simple, idiots out there are quick to diagnose or clump disorders into some known category to feel better about life, however, this leads to many misdiagnosed, frustrated individuals. If you go to a doctor with the aforementioned symptoms they will probably tell you that you're nuts. I'm here to tell you otherwise. Many anxiety disorders are unknown so rather than heading off to your nearest pharmacy for a quick fix, try these tips first. Exercise frequently, do some yoga or meditation a few times a week to relax and limit your sugar/carb intake. Lets see if you are really crazy. Remember, sometimes a condition gets worse before it gets better. If you notice this happening during the course of your lifestyle makeover, that's good news that what you're doing is working! So don't give up hope, you're not alone and you're in control of your body and health so take the steps towards happiness and success. I sure am. :-)

Loading...

Hi BSK,

  I have had systemic yeast and have recently experienced your symptoms, as we used to say "I feel like a have a lump in my throat." :) yes Dr's don't know about prevention so diet is key but perscrips like NYSTATIN is great to kick start killing candida and probiotics work well too.  Supplements are a GREAT asset, try Dr. Wallachs vitamins/minerals.  You have helped me today because what I found out 20 years ago is that Candida imbalance shows up in many ways.

ALL THE BEST

BHJ

Reply

Loading...


Hello,
I have one effective and cheap solution on this problem have a 2 spoon of raw honey and swallow it directly. Do this activity twice in day and you will pleasure...
Reply

Loading...