i have a sour smell coming from my vagina too. it's everyday too. sometimes i put a little deodorant on the outside of my underwear to help but the smell always seeps through. i haven't tried scented panty liners, but if deodorant can get through i don't think the liners can help. i've also tried taping dryer sheets to the outside of my underwear. they help a little but the smell is still there. i'm tired of being so insecure about this. i need MAJOR help. someone, anyone; HELP ME PLEASE!

I hope you are being serious about this. My story was the same for a while. About 2 years after the birth of my second child, I started to develop the same situation. I kept myself very clean but something was wrong. I was very insecure as you are and just felt like everyone could smell me. It turnes out that I had went a couple years without my annual check up and on the 3rd year.....I ended up having to have a hysterectomy because I was on the verge of having cervical cancer. Once I had the procedure and healed....that whole problem went away. Are you having a discharge? Get yourself checked out.

You definitely shouldn't use deodorant, thats only going to mask the odor. You need to be cleansing from the inside, out. The only way to do that is with a vitamin supplement like Lavada. Especially if you're sexually active or have had children, you should be regularly maintaining your vaginal area with good nutrition.

Best of luck! XD