Does stabbing pain in the anal are has to do anything with my menopause? I am 53 years old and I have been experiencing these weird symptoms for several days. Beside that, I have a rough time with mood disturbance, bad sleeping, constant urinating. I do hope that this new thing will pass soon, because this whole thing is starting to make me very nervous, and my husband too, I have to ad.

I think that this stabbing you describe might be related to your menopause, it also might not be the case. I guess you could see a doctor about that; he might help you in determining the true cause of your problems. You do know that menopause is natural stage of life, so there is no way to treat it directly, you can only try to subdue the symptoms. If you are not already doing that, please consult your doctor. Medications will help you in maintaining your life quality.