I suffered from MRSA (staphylococci infection) at the beginning of the year. I've asked three doctors about whether I still have MRSA, and I received a different answer from each one of them. I don’t know what to think and how it is possible. I hate this bacterium. I was in the hospital because of it and my boyfriend left me.

From my experience I think that the doctors don't want to alarm you. I have done a lot of research about staphylococci, and I don't think you are MRSA free until you quit getting lesions for a long time. Have you been tested to see if you are a carrier? The carrier is someone who has staphylococci in the nasal passages, but does not become actively sick or have lesions. If you have had lesions, there is a possibility that the bacteria have spread. It is maybe in your blood stream or the lymph system. I am not a doctor so I can’t help you a lot.