ok, so its almost impossible not to noice, that zumba is taking the world by storm, and im astonished!
whats the opinion on zumba round here??

i personally find zumba problematic for our future, as i fear that there will be more and more bro'z pullin up in their yobbo car with latin/afghan/wtf?! doof doof music and stepping out with baggy camo pants and singlet covered in sweat!

opinions??

Celebrity
I am trying to look at it from having a postive effect for the body which it does have - it is a great cardio workout, having great effect on hips, legs and abdominals as it is the case when dancing ... and if one finds latin music enjoyable, even better,.. personally i don't... at least not that much to be zumbing :-)

WTF is Zumba? I get that its something music-related. Is it like new Macarena? If its anything like Macarena it will drive us crazy for a while and than it will dissapear ino oblivion...hopefully :-)

well that sounds very much like zumba nikols! and plus, the vast majority who goes to zumba are old wricly ladies... so if you thought that what you saw on tv was weird, try that in a town hall with old ladies XD

maybe it will become epidemic, and own the whole planet earth %-) .... you know, like on wall-e where one company owns everything? if you havnt noticed that while watching wall-e, then your an potato. and if you havnt seen wall-e, then your an onion.

I have to agree about Wall-E and onion/potato-people, Dude XD Wall-E is the best movie ever !
But lets hope Zumba will have the faith of Macarena - it will leave nothing but bad memories. These things just come and go, it's getting boring

Celebrity
zumba is not one song.. like macarena is ... zumba is a type of exercise - fitness combined with dancing to (usually) latin music. I guess it is a hidden way to exercise ... in my opinion TD you are being too judgemental... have you tried it and didn't like it or is there another reason you are being so negative about zumba? :-)

i just find things like zumba annoying and overrated. just like everything that goes viral/crazy/spasmodicaly popular... the only people ive ever seen going to a zumba is old or ugly people and some have both those boxes ticked.. and yet yyou turn on the tv and see fit, beutiful ppl. other than that i find the latin music to be plain terrible. it screams wog wog wog wog wog wog... meh ive had my whinge for now..

the reason im "being so judgemental" is plainly, i just wanted to create a successful, fun, and entertaining topic.

Celebrity
but you hate it? how can this be fun?

because its about discussing how you feel about zumba, wether you like zumba, or not. i dont like it, so this gives me the oppurtunity to poke fun at it. thats how its fun. i thought one would pick up on such things without it being explained SPECIALY just for them... oh well.

Geez, you must live in a really sad where place where everyone looks so bad, but at least they're trying to do something to make themselves look and feel better. Nothing can really fix being nasty!!! I'm sure at some point in your life Dude you have enjoyed something that many others have also enjoyed at the same time as you that doesnt make it bad... but then again you seem to enjoy being miserable and spreading it.

sick c**t, your not even game enough to say that logged in. bet you wouldnt say that to my face, or anyone face2face for that matter. everyone i know thinks that zumba is pathetic, and theyre not "Emos" or BS like that, theyre not "black" (as in attitude) like me, theyre sayin i shud do boxing to let out some of my anger, and im considering it.. but as soon as life starts treating me better, i will possibly give zumba a chance.. but still, zumba is a bunch of people all sweaty bunched up in a enclosed area making eachother death from the friggen latin mucic being played too loud. anyone else wanna think theyre tough for postin when logged off??

ROFL! Sick C**t here... still laughing so hard! hit a nerve have I? I wouldnt say this to your face because I can only communicate with your profile THAT DUDE, which could be CHOC COOKIE and wouldnt bring me any closer to who you really are. That's why I used GUEST (btw which are welcome on this site), because even with a Profile name, its still not saying it to your face, it's still anonymous, so I'm not gutless just a realist.... anyway Sic C**t will do seeing as you like it so much. As for saying it to your real face you strike me as being extremely unapproachable and somewhat violent and in the real world I would never cross paths with you. It's very deblilitating to be so angry. I used to be like you and it's a waste of energy. Instead of taking my anger out on the world and all the happy people in it I confronted those I was angry with and became a better happier person. I really truly wish this for you DUDE.

On a lighter note, you wanted to create controversy and guess what? - you succeeded although it seems it's all within you instead of with others as you intented.

Dont dis happy people whether they like Zumba or whatever.... life is too short.

Good Luck DUDE. SC :-D

^^ im guess he is about 14? just by ready that. you didnt hit a nerve, i was just sick of people saying that and i was annoyed at the fact u wont even log in, being too scared to being banned from the site.