After having 2 stents inserted early 2016 in a 90% blocked artery. I have constantly had pains where the stents were inserted. It's not the same pain as angina where i had chest pain, shortness of breath as well as neck and cheek tingles. This pain is like my artery is getting tugged at or a squeezing pain followed by a dull pain and heavy chest feeling. This can last for hours. I seen my doctor regularly and had another angio but they said the stents looks great, we can see no problem. My cardiologist and doctor now since seeing these results think I'm exaggerating the pain. I can tell you now the pain it's real and reading here other peoples issues with stents i see I'm not the only one copping these pains, which is a relief but annoying also. Wish they could work this problem out because atm it's driving me crazy

Sorry about your pain ..
I just had 3 stents put in... And I don't feel pain. Per se....but I am definitely aware of them at times.
I read somewhere that it's Impossible to feel them....
IMPOSSIBLE? Is Anything
IMPOSSIBLE? Really.... Are we so gullible?