Hello, me again. :)Yesterday I went to get a hair cut and I heard two people there talking about the interesting way of losing weight which is called “The Hiller Method”.Apparently, it’s all about how you chew your food, really. You have to chew every single bite you take for a certain number of times, although it sounds easy, it’s not that simple, I tried today.And also, I was searching the internet to find out a little more about it and I saw that people refer to it as a natural way to lose weight. Does anybody know why? Thanks for the answers. :)

Hey! I know that for a long time and I really didn’t know people are actually using it as a method to lose weight. I don’t know, I guess it is healthy to chew well your food before swallowing. They say it is a natural way because you don’t have to follow certain rules when it comes to the choice of the foods you eat, you can eat literally everything, you don’t have to count your calories, to have specific number of meals per day, you don’t even have to exercise. All you have to do is to NATURALLY eat it, and apparently that is chewing very well every bite. :)

You are right SabrinaD, it is called a natural way because it is the most natural way you can lose the weight, indeed. People who eat fast and don’t chew their food enough tend to get weight faster and to be fatter generally. Chewing food properly is important mainly because of two reasons:

1) Food is already well prepared in our mouth for the stomach which won’t have troubles with digestion and

2) While we chew and eat slowly we make space for the nerve impulse to actually come from our stomach to the brain that we are satiated and don’t need unnecessary food.