Hi friends.

How to do best exercise with out any equipments.Please give me some tips to follow.

Thanks & Regards

Steve

u can do yoga

u can do push ups

Hi Steve,

I have a great workout program that i started couple of months ago. I did not want to go to the gym , so i decided just to make myself a program so i can work out at home. It's basically just push ups but they are great for your abs and upper body.

Also, if you have a bar in your house , you can do pull ups and chin ups. Those are really great. I can give you more details if you are interested?

But believe me, you can have a great workout at home with no equipment whatsoever. You just have to be motivated and willing to follow on your schedule.

I started doing 40 push ups per session back in October 2012 and now i can do 320 of them in 45 mins :D. Also i these 3 and a half months i gained weight and muscles. I went from having 165 pounds to 198.5 pounds. That's 33 pounds . I am 6' 3" so  it's not like i am fat . I am going for 210 pounds in next two months.