Hi i am a 26 year old woman. My problems started 4 weeks back when i was having minor abdominal discomfort and bloating. One morning i woke up with a headache and had breakfast, strong coffee and a brufen. After sometime i vomited and it was a little blood stained. I went to the GP and he said that i may be having a gastric ulcer and started me on PPI. I took PPI for a week but nothing seemed to improve. I did not have any more episodes of blood stained vomit. But i started feeling very nauseated when i wake up in the mornings. I feel a tightness in my throat at times.I also have kind of burping all the time, occasional mild abdominal cramps etc. I hear growling sounds from my abdomen 1 to 2 hours after eating and specially at night. My stools keep changing every time. Its semi-formed or at times loose and watery. I often have around 2 bowel movements everyday. My diet at present is only oatmeal, milk, bananas. I have lost my appetite and lost some weight also. My GP suggested me to have a few blood tests including Helicobacter serology. The blood tests are all normal except for a borderline increase in CRP which is 88. I had a urine and stool MCS done and that too is normal. I am worried about what to do next. I have also been under a lot of stress since the past 2 months due to some family problems. Please help

You should have stayed on the PPI for longer than a week, because it takes a while for the gastric ulcer to heal.  By continuing on your med, you will reduce the acid in your stomach to allow the ulcer to completely heal where you start feeling better. The tightness in your throat may be from acid reflux irritating the lining of the esophagus.  I would recommend going back on your medication.  Have you told your GP that you discontinued it?  The CRP may be indicating that you have inflammation, perhaps in your bowel.  I believe your stress is the culprit causing the gastric ulcers and intestinal upset.  Try alternative methods of stress reduction like meditation or yoga.  This will help with your gastric issues along with an acid reducer.