I have constant problems with stomach. After eating I get an enlarged stomach that gets fully extended and very hard. Sometimes I don't even get finished eating when I need to get to the bathroom in a hurry for diarrieha. I have reflux. I have little gas, burping or flatulation. It doesn't matter whether I eat little or a lot. It is very uncomfortable and can be painful.

These are typical symptoms of IBS.

In my opinion this is caused by irritable bowel syndrome. Have you heard about IBS? Diarrhea is also on of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. So everything that you have described here is indicating to irritable bowel syndrome. The next thing you need to do is the treatment. I think the best option for treating this condition is changing your eating habits. This usually works for people with irritable bowel syndrome. You have to avoid alcohol and coffee as much s possible. Also you have to drink enough fluids per day. Around two litters a day would be advised. Also try to eat regularly without leaving gaps between meals so you can limit your bloating.

All the best,
Danella