Hello everyone ! I am 17, male. This is my last year in school and I need to make this year a great one but certain things are pulling me back. STOMACH RUMBLING. Its so embarrassing especially when it is quiet around. I always thrive for noisy surroundings. This has been bringing me down a lot. I can't focus on my studies. I always think about this in  my classes and it makes me anxious. I want my normal life back. For the note, my bowel movements have been pretty loose . Normally I go for one bowel movement in a day but now I go for like 2-3 of them. The grumbling stops after I go for 3-4 BMs. Please help me Thanks ! ~

since stomach sounds are causing you this much problems, the most effective way you’ll get rid of this problem is by visiting a doctor. I don’t know if you already tried using over the counter antacids, but if this problem keeps persisting no matter what you eat, than there is some part of your gastrointestinal system that’s not functioning quite as it should. Loose stools could mean that your intestinal balance is off – that can happen, for example, when you take antibiotics and they kill off the digestive bacteria, too. In those cases you might need probiotic supplement. If the problem is that your digestion is slowed down, then your doctor will probably give you some digestive enzymes to try and see if the stomach sounds ease down.

Thanks a lot. I will visit a doctor soon :)
Hopefully it isn't anything serious. Hope it has something to do with pro-biotics .