well as the title says, i keep gettin really bad bouts of constipation where i either can't go or struggle to do so, it sometimes switches the other way where im constantly on and off the toilet with diarhea,

my stomach is almost always making rumbling noises and seems to make a gurglin noise, mainly after ive eaten

my weight also keeps goin up and down, some days i can fit in my clothes and then other days my jeans are really tight and i look 2 sizes bigger!
im also constantly tired
ppl have suggested to me that i cud be stressed, which is quite true as im currently doing alot of hours at work with hardly any time off, a friend has recommended senokot to me, because she reckons it cud be constipation causin all these problems

has anyone got any idea what this could be , thank you :-)

I have the same thing, but it could be caused by eating too much of the same foods, I do know how you feel, but I havent had stress for a long time...If you have been eating the same food lately, try drinking chicken broth,it makes me feel a little beter, get warm, sip on some sprite or something... Hope this helps :-)

sounds like you have IBS