After long time I have been trying to became pregnant I finally succeed. My husband and I were so happy. Anyway, my doctor told me I have to make abortion. I understand there is something wrong with my baby, and I know that simply something I have to do. I have heard for one case where woman got stomach virus because she done abortion so I wonder if that is possible.

My husband and I were faced with a decision about abortion, something like you have experienced. One day I went to the doctor with what I thought was a stomach virus. I had been ill for few days and it wasn't getting any better. After he examined me, he wanted me to do a pregnancy test which was positive. The next shock, after the one about being pregnant, was that I could not have my baby. He told me that I either have to have an immediate hysterectomy because of the infection that would spread through my body, or I could die. Off course I had to do this abortion, as he recommended me. Three weeks later I refused to go back to the clinic and went to see my doctor. He did not do a pelvic exam, but did discover that I had an infection. That was some kind of stomach virus, I don’t know anything else. He told me that was common in pregnant women, which, of course, I couldn't be because I had had an abortion. I guess I have got it during abortion, which really make me nervous. Not just that I have killed my baby, but I catch stomach virus too.