Hi all. I’m male, 22, and I’ve really gained some weight this winter... NOw, as the summer is closing in, I’m starting to think more about my look – for the moment, I don’t like what I see. I have to lose some weight asap. So, I would appreciate all advices regarding how to do this. Thanks a lot. You’re the best!!

Strength training is a crucial factor in losing fat so, more-less, that is all you need to do. Not only does it make your body and bones stronger, it also helps to raise your metabolism burning more calories during a whole day. That should make you lose some weight. Also, make sure your workouts are balanced between cardio and lifting. Moreover, not only that you should lose some weight – you will probably tone your muscles along the way. That should make you look even better. hope this will help. Good luck.