I am 16 years old and can retract my forskin all the way but on the right side of my penis there is a stand of skin the thickness of a noodle!;) it doesn't hurt or anything but just looks abit funny and I know it isn't normal so I just wondered if anyone else has the same problem:) thanks!:)

okay so im 16 and i just had sex for the first time. my penis head was always covered by my foreskin but during sex i guess the foreskin rolled all the way back and now my penis head is exposed and is really sensitive is this normal and how should i treat it ?

Hi Brad and Guy,

Brad, it isn't your frenulum from your description. Check with a urologist about "fixing" it. It is a simple procedure done in the office.

Guy, its normal for your glans to be sensitive. Its because it has been covered all your life. It should roll back. Work on stretching your foreskin so it glides. It'll be much more pleasurable.

oh and i have this weird line the width of a noodle going around my penis head. should i be worried about that ?

and the bottom of my penis head has this weird bump

Guy,

By now, have you been able to get the head back over? I think you have a case of phimosis, tight foreskin.

Work on stretching it!