So I've had an issue of this red small like bumps directly on my bikini line. I thought they were ingrown hairs but they are very sore and sensitive. I've squeezed and popped one before and nothing but blood came out. I've been getting them more often then before. What is it and what are causing them? Old ones have left a purple ish mark on my bikini line from previous ones that have dissappeared  

Hi there

Hair becomes ingrown when it grows sideways and curls back into the skin. Even though they are harmless, they can result in tan or pink bumps and become infected. They aren't pretty. The site of the ingrown hairs can also become painful.

Shaving causes the tips of hairs to become sharp and may prevent hairs from properly exiting the skin, but any type of hair removal can lead to ingrowns. Accordingly, ingrown hairs often appear on the underarms, legs, and bikini area in women and the face and neck in men. The coarser, thicker, or curlier your hair is, the more likely you are to develop ingrown hairs.

There are several off the counter methods available on the net - just search for "ingrown hair" - try wikihow. These methods are safe to an extent.

From your description it appears the area is already infected. Please visit a dermatologist. Love and light