so i have these bumps. they are not ingrown hairs. but they resemble them. not really playful unless i try to pop them cuz they remind me of pimples. they spread from my inner thigh bikini line all the way to almost the inside of my butt cheak. its so grose! i dont know what the heck it is. i have tried hydrocortisone cream and washing with antibacterial soap everyday and they just wont go away. any idea what it is or how to make it go away?

unfortunately it sounds like it can be herpes :$

Hi

Smileyface don't worry... I don't think you have herpes. I get the same thing, I've had them for as long as I can remember- well at least after I began shaving... If you get these after shaving your bikini area, I suggest not shaving it for a while and then allowing the skin to heal and hair to grow back. I have a natural look going right now, but I really don't like it... so I'm going to try waxing and hope I can avoid the bumps for a while. I'm also gonna try this new medicine stuff.

Hope that helps