Ive had these strange skin colored, clustered bumps along the bottom of my penis and on my scrotum for some time now. Im a teen and i recently went in for a checkup at the doctors. However, she said it was normal, but i know something is wrong. They are aligned horizontally but some are spread randomly so that gives me a clue it cant be natural. I need help if anyone knows or had experience on this. This is the hard part though, ive never had sex, only self masterbation so i have no idea what this can be. It burned when i urinated a while ago but it seemed to have recently stopped. I also have realized the bumps spreading so I REALLY NEED HELP!

hey.. i also have bumps on my penis. Never had sex, they dont itch nor burn and they seem to be spreading. i went to the dermatologist and he said they were harmless and also said he didnt even know what they excactly were. it sucks

i noticed this just few days back myself.....not itchy or painful but doesn't feel normal. I did not went to doctor yet....thought will wait and see if it improves or get worse. anybody know about this????

These spots or bumps as you refer to are called FORDYCE SPOTS they are completely harmless and natural.