Very recently I began to exhibit strange personality traits that are very different from my normal behavior. After a major transition in life...moving, starting a business, I began taking Zoloft for situational stress and anxiety. I then was switched to wellbutrin to help with smoking which I picked up again later in life after quiting for many years. My counselor seemed to think that all of my symptoms sounded like a reaction to stress and could be worked out. However, I have begun drinking quit a bit, and also have engaged in other strange activities involving sex outside of my marriage with a random person. All totally out of character for me. My mother was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder after we were grown up...not a great childhood, but I have seemed to be totally uneffected by all that up until now. I am 30, own a prominent business, as well as am happily married. My husband knows everything and is supportive of me finding out why these crazy mood swings, wild behavior, and rages for no apparent reason come from. Does anyone have any ideas about what could be happening to me? Any suggestions for help?

Symptoms such as what you're describing have been linked to both Zoloft and Wellbutrin. Zoloft has been known to cause homicidal and suicidal thoughts in some people, and violent, out-of-normal-behavior symptoms have been linked to Wellbutrin. I'm not saying the drugs are causing your behavioral symptoms. However, you may want to talk to a doctor or psychiatrist about the possibility that they're causing your symptoms and/or about slowly getting off of them.