Well i smoked weed for about half of my Life , and i took shrooms for my first time ever and had an allergic reaction. Ever since then i have been  having anxiety attacks and Feeling weird every time i smoke pot. i dont know what this is caused from but i want to know how to stop this. I want to continue smoking and all but everytime pot comes my way i cant because when i do smoke i feel like i am suffocating and start pacing around . its just not the same anymore . Can anyone tell me what i should do to stop this feeling so i can smoke again (: 

Hey ,
I had a similar experience as you , i tryed shrooms 5 months and smoked weed during the trip and had the worst experience in my life "really bad trip" !!
Now , every time i smoke weed i feel like im tripping and get extreamy paranoid, i usually enjoy smoking weed but not any more :( .
How do you feel now when smoking weed ?