I am 20 years old and I've smoked pot since April last year and everyday for the last 4 or 5 months excessively. Three days ago I was at work and smoked a bowl out in my car. As I was coming back inside something began to happen in my head, it was as if I was beginning to get blurry vision or lightheadedness. This struck an anxiety attack. At first, I thought it was from low blood sugar or high blood pressure, but I found out that even though my blood pressure was high, it was not because of that. I then thought it was because I had cut down on cigarettes, but I know it isn't, because the feeling still has not gone away and I've actually increased my nicotine habit due to the stress and anxiety. For the rest of that day I was getting nonstop panic attacks scared that this feeling in my head would never go away. I finally had enough and had my pop take my to ER. They said nothing was wrong with me, gave me an anxiety pill, and sent me home. The only other times I have had anxiety attacks were the last two trips on shrooms I had. Before that I never had an anxiety attack in my entire life. The anxiety isn't the biggest problem, it's this cloudyness in my head that has not gone away. I was reading somewhere on this site that someone had a "vision problem" after smoking pot and it had not gone away for them for six months and was still ongoing. I am scared that this feeling in my head will never go away. I am usually a strong person mentally, but this is stronger than anything I have ever encountered [besides the shroom trip]. The ER doctor told me to go get psychiatric help, which I am completely down for because I stopped smoking because of all this. Someone to talk to would be great. Has anyone ever had this problem? If you have, has it ever gone away? I have convinced myself that I want to stop doing drugs and turn my life around. I am in college and have a great job, I don't want my life to be ruined because of this fog in my head. Please help.

If pot is used to help with glaucoma, I think it would help your vision.