I think I am special case in this world, according to skin type I have. I have problems with bruising, stretch marks and scars. All of those I keep like my life’s map over my skin. I do not know if there is anyone out there who could tell me more about these problems. Is there any way to heal bruising, stretch marks and scars, or prevent further occurring of these?

Off course, you are not isolated case for problems with bruising, stretch marks and scars. I have to say it is not so commonly occurred all together in one person. Although, those are all skin’s problem caused symptoms, so it is reasonable you can notice them together. For stretch marks, you could apply something with vitamin E or cocoa butter. I know those are supposing to work and solve this problem at least. I know that there are also some creams, specifically made for stretch marks. I also know there are special scar creams, made to help reduce visible consequence of some injury. My logic saying if some cream helps with scars, it should also work for stretch marks. Bruising is problem with skin, associated with some blood disorders, so maybe you should visit your doctor if you think it is abnormal.