In 2007 I had a baby. In the last 3 months of pregnancy strech marks appeared in my tummy. Now a year passed but these stubborn stretch marks never fade out. I use moisturasers, no effect at all.
I know about laser treatment. it is too expensive. is there any other way to get rid of strech marks?

Yes, but you have to do it the hard way - diet and exercise.

Diet and excercise will not get rid of stretch marks. These are a result of a growing pregnant tummy or weight gain and loss. There is a product on the market called Maderma, i hear that it's supposed to help them fade out but you will still feel them.
My daughter has some serious stretch marks from her first baby. They are very deep and reddish purple in color. She uses coco butter daily which seems to lighten them a little.
She is also very self concious and will not wear a shirt that exposes her tummy. She also looked into laser treatment, but your right, the expence is over whelming.

Many professional and amateur female bodybuilders are mothers. U.S. Olympian Dara Torres, who is a mother, sported a chiseled 6-pack ab on her last photo shoot. It takes a tremendous amount of discipline and hard work to bring their bodies up to competition shape again after childbirth. I have to agree that this is probably beyond the will of the average mothers.

These women that you speak of are of the fortunate ones. Many women do not get stretch marks at all. Stretch marks are actually valley's in the skin. You can run your fingers over them and feel them. The tummy is no longer smooth to touch and tho they may fade, one can still feel them. Not only on the tummy, but the breast, the tops of the legs and inner thighs can be plagued with stretch marks.
Look at Heidi Klum, after haveing 3 children close together, she still does the Victoria Secret commercials. She has a beautiful, stretch mark free tummy. You can have six pack abs and be as toned as you can be, but the remnants of stretch marks will always be there.
I have had 5 kids and the only stretch marks i have is a tiny one on my hip and a few on my boobs. My middle daughter is covered with them to the point where her kids call her Freddie Kruger. My third daughter has has two boys, not a stretch mark on her, anywhere.
My son lost 60 pounds. He excercised, went to the gym, lifted weights producing a firm toned physique, but he now has stretch marks on the insides of his arms and on the tops of both his hips.
Hard work and discipline is great after child birth, but if you have stretch marks, no amount of disciplined excercise will get rid of them.

I have to agree that mothers know best. But having a 6 pack ab sure will make the stretch marks far less noticeable. It is quite a quantum leap for a guy to try to answer a woman's question.