Hi, I am a 28 year old woman, and I’ve got pregnant four months ago. Now, the stretch marks are starting to appear. I’ve heard TriLASTIN is good. Does it works.

Well, I’ve got a friend who got pregnant almost the same time as I did, and we both used it. I used it and it was wonderful. Stretch marks got tinner, and turned white. But my friend wasn’t so lucky. Her wasn’t getting any better. Still she used Pure Vitamin E Oil and the stretch marks disappeared. Bodies are different, so not the same stuff works.

:'( hello, icame across trilastin 3 mos ago , and im sad to say it didnt work for me, i followed the directions, i even drink plenty of water and im taking vitamins, thats why i dont understand why i havent see even little improvement.. im really dissapointed because you see i have an old strechmark and when i talked to their live forum and when im reading their site, they are claiming that the cream respond better on old strechmark, but its not happening wiht me, i know that every body is diffrent but all i need is to see little improvement to continue but i havent seen one.two tubes is almost finish now and i dont think i will buy again... :-( its just really sad...i really felt cheated

best cream ever i would recommend it to anyone i saw an improvement within 1 week

After c-section I used mederma with great success. Although, I had one of the best surgeons out there and his incision was so tiny anyway, I still wanted to get rid of the scar. After about a year the scar was virtually invisible. I was faithful to use the mederma ever day and just as indicated on the tube. What other things have you all used to rid those nasty scars and stretch marks? It is always good to hear new things and products that are out there. Women will thank you I'm sure!

I agree with you. There are few stretch marks removal creams which are effective to use.

Make sure that your Doctor also advice you to use them. You can also consult your Doctor.

There are few stretch marks removal creams which are effective to use. Here is a list of few creams:

http://www.bringo.com/stretchmarks/