I am 19 years old with a 15 month old daughter. Me and her father broke up before she was born after a three year relationship. He gets her a week a month. The rest of the time I am a single mother, taking care of her, cleaning my apartment and going to college full time. It is a tough job, but I love every minute of it. I was dating another guy for a year but we recently broke up about 2 months ago. I was pregnant for him last summer but had a miscarriage. When me and my recent ex split, it was a rough road for me. About 3 weeks after the break up I went out to the clubs with a few of the girls and ended up having a one night stand with one of my "good friends". Now Im 3 weeks pregnant. I have talked to the father about it, he is saying he wants an abortion because he doesnt want anyone to know about our night, he has a girlfriend but they were on a break at the time. A part of me also wants an abortion because I have never done something like this before and I dont want people to look at me differently because of it. Also because I think being a single mother of two, plus a college student is a lot to handle on my own. But a part of me doesnt think I can go through with this. I have always been against abortion, and I know I would never be able to face adoption. Im stuck. I really dont know what to do about this situation. Nobody knows, so I have resorted to anonymous help... please help me :/

No one can really tell you do this or do that - the hard decision is down to you. But, you have to take into account everything - father obviously does not want the baby, how are you going to financially handle all this, with your daughter and with college? On the other hand, yes it is a lot to handle - two kids and no one by your side to help you and support you, but, you're 19 and now is the time to build a good future for yourself and your daughter.