I'm a 19 year old student and a week ago I found out I'm pregnant. I took the test mostly as a joke. I had been feeling tired and had a nonstop urge to pee and my best friend made a joke that I was probably pregnant. That's when it hit me... I was late. Obviously, I freaked out when the test was positive; it changed almost instantly. I have seen a doctor to confirm the results and now I have to make a decision. This baby would belong to my ex boyfriend, whom I still care deeply about. I told him and his only real reaction was "I don't want to be a father but I guess it's your choice" and despite having my best friend to confide in, I guess it really is my own choice. That's why I'm here though.. to ask for help from those of you who actually understand.I work part time and live off student loans. I can't afford a baby. Is it selfish of me to think that having an abortion is better for this baby? That I couldn't possibly be a good mother right now? Having kids is my biggest goal in life. I just can't do it now.

But at the same time, I think about how this is a baby... A baby that would love me unconditionally from the start. I look at girls my age who are mothers and see that somehow someway they provide everything their son/daughter needs and I wonder could I do it? But then I wonder would I even want to do it? Or would I always resent this child a little because I had them.

I dont know what to do. I don't know how to make this choice. I don't even want to make this choice but I know I have to..

everyone has their own rights to choose. there are many consequences if u take an abortion, it will always haunt you forever, however bringing up a child is the most hardest part. being a mom is the hardest job. you must be emotionally and mentally prepared. if you need someone to talk you could try to reach through my facebook account. Ayu Cherr.